That being said, here is a brief update on the life of Maddie since I've been back to school:
- I'm almost finished applying to graduate school programs at George Washington University, University of Delaware, Northeastern University, and Salem State University
- I have simultaneously been applying to positions within the Residential Life departments of the aforementioned schools
- UD is my top choice, although it's FAR from home (probably close to 8 hours by car)
- I've jumped back into social life with a vigor-- I'm determined to make the most of my last semester as an undergraduate!
- I've been working on organizing my Honors thesis so that I'll be able to graduate with High Honors, University Honors, Honors-In-Major, and be a part of the National History Honor Society
- It's rather a lot of work. 40 pages to be written between the end of February and April!
- I lost a lot of confidence and faith in myself and others at the end of last semester, and I know I've been holding onto anger, regret, and a sense of loss. But as long as I concentrate on positivity, a keeping an open mind, and the support of my friends and mentors, I will make it through
- As always, I've been keeping myself busy organizing Hall Council events-- the first HubClub of the semester is this coming Thursday!
That's about all I can think of for now, but I'll be sure to check in again if I think of anything else.