Monday, March 29, 2010

Procrastination and a Clean Room

One of my greatest talents is procrastination. I don't know how I developed it as my parents are both very driven individuals. In my case, procrastination can result in the accomplishment of almost everything but schoolwork. That is not to say that my schoolwork doesn't get done, but it is not completed over a planned and extended period of time. My best work is born from pressure. Ironically, so are my best prayers.

Today I don't have a lot of work, just reading for my class in two hours and for my class tomorrow morning. I might have been motivated to get it done earlier if I had not felt the need to clean my room and do my laundry for the first time since Spring Break. Also, it's raining, which I don't appreciate. But as soon as my laundry is done, I think I'll get to my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment