Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last Moments of Summer



Outside my window...the sun is brightly drying my freshly laundered clothes on the line.


I am thankful for
...the opportunity to have had an education and the guidance to complete it.

I am remembering
...previous summers and how nervous I was to go off to college!

On my mind ...getting packed and ready to leave for school tomorrow.

From the learning room
...1/4 cup of borax and a few gallons of hot water make an excellent and very effective pre-soak for dingy looking clothes.

From the kitchen
...tea now, and Cheezit chicken for dinner. Maybe with asparagus?

I am wearing
...denim cut-off capris, and my bandana patterned button-down shirt. Work clothes.

I am creating
...a compilation of all the things I want to take to school with me.

I am going ...to switch loads of laundry, and then upstairs to clean.

I am reading …"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" finally. I'm about 2/3 of the way through.

I am hoping ...that this year will prove to be a wonderful and successful last year at UNH.
I am hearing ... "When I Fall in Love" sung by Renee Olstead.

Around the house
...hair tonics for getting rid of blonde highlights, laundry soaks, piles of dorm essentials, and shoes are everywhere!

One of my favorite things
...sitting with my family and talking after dinner.
A few plans for the rest of the week ...moving in to my dorm for the last time tomorrow, then helping everyone else move in on Friday and Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing ...



No comments:

Post a Comment