Seven Things that Scare Me:
- Plane rides
- Big changes
- Deep water
- Being alone
- Popping balloons
- Dangerous behavior
Seven Things I Like:
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I have a tendency to be allergic to perfumes, soaps, plants, lotions, chemicals, and other things that touch my skin.
- One of my favorite things to do is sing. I have been performing in choirs, musicals, and school showcases since I was a toddler.
- Before the 2008 presidential election, I personally met and shook hands with every major Democratic candidate (benefits of living in New Hampshire!)
- I have been to Europe twice in my 22 years. When I was six weeks old, my mom took me to Switzerland on a business trip. When I was 17, I traveled to France with my school.
- I love to do genealogical research. Since beginning my research in 2006, I have added nearly 2,000 people to my family tree.
- There are many things that I like to collect. Most people only have one or two collections, but I have dozens. I love seaglass, heart-shaped stones, tea paraphernalia, pottery sherds, antique cookbooks, vintage sewing materials, paper cranes, houseplants, campaign buttons, etc.
- I spent a summer working at a Boy Scout camp in the equestrian program. There were 12 horses that we trained, cared for, and used for lessons.
Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:
- Travel to my ancestral homelands: Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Austria, England, and Ireland
- Own a self-sustaining farm
- Live beside the Atlantic Ocean
- Get married to someone I adore
- Have children
- Become a well-known expert on experiential history
- Make a significantly positive impact on the world around me
Seven Things I Can Do Well:
- Care for others
Seven Things I Can't Do But Wish I Could:
- Play an instrument really well
- Be an Olympic athlete
- Live in Narnia
- Pay off all my student loans
- Apparate & Disapparate
- Marry Josh Groban ;-)
- Become a celebrated singer & appear on Broadway
Seven Phrases I'm Known to Use:
- "Good grief."
- "What on God's green earth...?"
- "Holy Moley!"
- "Let's roll."
- "Gee whiz."