Before I totally refresh this blog, here is an update on my life since October 2010:
- Fall semester finished up with a grand total of 7 final research papers, two final exams, and one massive presentation.
- I successfully survived my first semester living with a roommate since my stint as an RA !
- After a rough start to October with the deaths of a dear middle school teacher and my great uncle Jack, we (my family and I) pulled through the rest of the month to finish with a bang at our Batman-themed Halloween party.
- I met some wonderful new people at school over the course of the semester, and I am grateful for the blessing to have them in my life!
- As president of my residence hall, I oversaw some wonderful events including Floor Wars, Relaxation Week events, holiday food drives, and a visit to a local nursing home.
- I celebrated a wonderful holiday season with my family and friends, rejoicing in the birth of our Lord and the fellowship that the holidays bring!