Friday, February 4, 2011

A Little Bit About Me

I've had the most difficult time trying to think of creative posts, so I thought this might be a start. I love answering questions, so just ask if you think of any more!

What are you doing right now?

Drinking tea, eating chocolate, and trying to make a creative blog post.


What’s your most embarrassing moment?

I have so many, I couldn’t possibly choose one!


How many computers are in your house right now?

At home, one per person, and at least 3 laptops, so 8? (Although this is because my Daddie ran his own online business for 10 years, and we still have all the residual computers.)


What did you do on Sunday?

I went to church with a friend, and then I spent most of the day reading for my History of New Hampshire class.


Look to your right. What do you see?

My mug of tea, my electric kettle, a photo of my Momma and Daddie from before I was born, and notes from some very dear friends.


How about your left?

My semester schedule and my Bible calendar.


What’s something you really want to do right now?

Go swing dancing, go home for the weekend, or do something with my friends.


What is something you find gross?

I can’t bear it when people chew loudly. And I hate the sound of smacking lips.


Describe your perfect guy:

Someone who shares my beliefs, is a hard worker, is friendly, loves children, believes in the same political movements as myself, loves his family, loves animals, is musical, enjoys the outdoors, respects the environment, is clean and health-conscious, responsible, sweet, kind, gentle, sensitive, and loving.


What is something you are looking forward to?

The Valentine’s Day festivities!


What are your plans for tomorrow?

Hopefully I will go for another snowshoe in the woods, do some homework, and maybe see a movie.


Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?

Elizabeth Taylor, Josh Groban, and a girl I met in English class.


How do you feel right now?

I am feeling a little cooped up, homesick, and restless.


Do you hide your feelings or show them?

I try to hide them, but I’m not very good at it :-)


Do you like to have long hair or short hair?

I have medium hair!


What do you always take with you?

My phone, my school ID, and my wallet.


What would you do if you received a long love letter?

I would write back, of course!


Last person you drove around with?

I think it was my Daddie when he brought me back to school.


What were you doing at 11 PM last night?

I was playing chess with some wonderful people in the lounge.


What color shirt are you wearing?

Navy blue.


Where would you rather live, England or Australia?

England. As far as I know, there aren’t any poisonous snakes there :-)


What do you do when you have a bad day?

“It could always be worse!”

No comments:

Post a Comment