Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Moment Captured

Outside my window...it’s dark, and there is a fire alarm going off on the other side of campus, but it’s warm and Springy!


I am thankful for
...my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, and my friends who understand and care about me in more ways than I can count.

I am remembering
...the movie and ice cream nights that I’ve had with my friends this year after long weeks of schoolwork.

On my mind ...the difficult realization that I came to yesterday afternoon and how I am going to deal with it the last few weeks of school.

From the learning room
...women can be leaders!

From the kitchen
...tea and mint ice cream to make me feel better after a rough day.

I am wearing
...shorts (first time in 2011!), a long-sleeve shirt, and a cardigan.

I am creating
...a list of potential graduate schools to research for next year.

I am going ...to go downstairs in a bit and call my deerie.

I am reading … “See Jane Lead: 99 Ways for Women to Take Charge at Work”, and the Holy Bible.

I am hoping
...that I can continue to ask the Lord to guide me as I navigate the challenges of college life.

I am hearing ...the soundtrack of “Annie” and other Broadway classics from my Pandora station.

Around the house
...well, my dorm room is somewhat cluttered at the moment, as my clothes are hung all around to dry after laundry this morning.

One of my favorite things
...spending time drinking tea and reading in the gorgeous sunshine.

A few plans for the rest of the week ...mostly homework—essays galore, final exams, and lots of event planning for the last week of school.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment