Friday, January 6, 2012

Project Wishlist

Recently I've found myself paging through knitting patterns, inspirational sewing sites, and books that I've been collecting thinking, "I could make that!". I've amassed quite a collection of bookmarks in my mind of things that I'm sure I'll get around to someday. But in the meantime, I'll have to content myself with a good old-fashioned to-do list.

Knitting:
  • Mug cozies-- Scandinavian pattern for Lily
  • Fingerless mittens for Ethan
  • Mittens for Daddie
  • Cabled headbands
  • Baby sweater with locally farmed, dyed, and spun wool
  • Socks!
  • Fair Isle sweater
  • Sweater with Scandinavian pattern
  • Tablerunner for Momma

Sewing:

  • New potholders-- quilted
  • Quilt for Claire
  • T-shirt quilt for myself
  • New swing dress for Spring semester
  • Undergarments! for swing dancing, etc.
  • More farmer's market bags for Barb, Emily
  • Aprons for myself
  • Altering of old dresses
  • Denim skirt
  • Dog bed for Chessie

Other:

  • Rag rug
  • Hooked rug from scraps
  • Tin lanterns
  • Cross-stitch finished!
  • Seal and label seed packets from last year
  • Start seedlings for the Spring & Summer-- egg cartons
  • Frame drawings
  • Make more candles-- tapers, columns, and votives
  • Homemade shampoo
  • New batch of handsoap

I just know that as soon as I post this, I'll have another flood of things that I forgot to mention. But until then, I've got a good list to start from.

No comments:

Post a Comment