Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Sentiment


1) If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?

 If I could improve anything, I would make people more understanding. Not only would they be able to gain knowledge, but that knowledge would help them to be more tolerant and accepting of others.

2) What makes a great blog?

A great blog is colorful, eye-catching, engaging, and has a positive message.

3) What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?

I needed a way to express my feelings and share my life with others. Since its establishment, it has become an outlet for my emotions, blessings, and creative energy.

4) Stay at Home Daughter or Working Girl?

As I recoup from college for the summer & get ready to move to Washington DC next spring, I will be at home. I plan to work in a variety of positions over the course of the next 12 months, but I also have plenty of time to work around the house.

5) Favourite blog post that you have read over the last week?

I really liked a post from my friend Alexa, who was describing her experiences reenacting.

6) What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?

I don't like being patronized. I have a young personality, and I like to be silly with my family and friends, but I know when to get down to work. When someone tries to direct me, control my actions, or baby me, I have a hard time keeping my cool.

7) How many children do you have?

None! But in the future I want to have a few :-)

8) Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?

There are some things that I have thought long and hard about posting, but didn't. I always make sure that my posts are appropriate while still conveying the truth of my emotions or opinions. There have been a few things on my blog that may seem controversial, but my hope is that I never write in a way that might offend someone.

9) What’s your favourite blog post you have written this year so far.

I am proud of my post about tolerance. I was having a difficult semester at school, and running into a lot of moral conflict with friends. I didn't want it to escalate between us, so I decided to write out my feelings on the matter (my writing is much more eloquent than my verbalizing) and I had quite a bit of positive support from friends and family.

10) Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?

I have a few times, but not with any great enthusiasm. One day I hope to enter one of my historical dresses into a competition. But that is still in the works.

11) What was your last blog post about?

Baking soda! You should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment